Teweb design

× Bugs & fixes

Preachit file manager can't select mp3 file

2 weeks 5 days ago #6019 by biobill
Dear Paul,
The last few days I'm facing the following problem. When I try to add a new preach, the file manager can't select it. When I use the "Link to" section, I can add the mp3 file but in the front end, it is downloadable but not playable.

When I try to select a mp3 in the file manager I'm getting the following error in the console:
"TypeError: temediaManager is undefined[Learn More] temediaManager.populateFields('2017-09-29_D_PAPOULIS_TIMOUEOS_A_1_8.mp3'):1:1
<anonymous> javascript:temediaManager.populateFields('2017-09-29_D_PAPOULIS_TIMOUEOS_A_1_8.mp3'):1:1"

Thanks in advance for your help

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • The topic has been locked.
    2 weeks 5 days ago #6021 by paulkosciecha
    It sounds like a js conflict of some sort.

Some quick questions:

1. Are you using Preachit 4.1.11 - the latest version?
    2. If you are using Preachit 4.1.11, did you install it using the full package, or did you break the packagedown and only install the Preachit zip?
    3. Are you using the tinyMCE editor on your site, or a different editor plugin?

Thanks

because faith comes from hearing the message

2 weeks 5 days ago #6022 by biobill
    I'm using Preachit 4.1.11 but, to be honest, I can't remember how I updated from the older version. I am also using the tinyMCE editor.

2 weeks 5 days ago #6023 by paulkosciecha
    Ok,

Can you send me login credentials so i can have a look at what is happening? You can send them to the email address you receive the forum notifications from.

Thanks

2 weeks 5 days ago #6025 by paulkosciecha
    Hi, this is a bizarre one. Everything works fine in Safari, but not in Firefox. In Firefox the first time you open the audio media manager window you can select a message, but if you close it and open it again you can't.

I think this may have something to do with cloudflare that you have running on your site. This is probably messing up the javascript as many compression agents do. I don't know where this is running from as I can't see a Joomla plugin for it, but try removing it and seeing if that works.

On the playing of mp3's I don't see a problem. They appear to play fine for me. Please could you give me a url of a broken message so I can check.

Thanks

2 weeks 4 days ago #6027 by biobill
    You 're right! CloudFlare was causing the whole problem!
    I created a few page rules and everything looks fine now.

May God bless you

Moderators: paulkosciecha