Teweb design

S3 pop up usable with iOS

2 weeks 23 hours ago #5938 by imrodmartin
Hi,
Thanks as always for one of the best components for Joomla!

I administer our site on my iPad a LOT - it’s the device I have with me most of the time.
When I go to select a sermon from the S3 bucket, the list is sorted alphabetically but you can’t scroll down to find other files.

It would be awesome to fix that - OR - make it so the newest files are on top. Would make it so we don’t have to scroll.

Appreciate your consideration!

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 15 hours ago #5939 by paulkosciecha
    I'll have a look into this. When I look on line it appears that the essential problem might be a bug with ios safari, but I will see if there is a workaround.

because faith comes from hearing the message

2 weeks 12 hours ago #5940 by imrodmartin
    Thanks so much. I’m sure it’s an iOS thing - I’ve tried Safari, Chrome and FF on the iPad.
    Perhaps a header row at the top that’s clickable to sort the contents of the folder? I’m not sure how difficult that would be - but I imagine others would benefit as well...

Appreciate you looking at it :)

1 week 6 days ago #5943 by paulkosciecha
    I think I've solved this in the core. I've tested with my wife's ipad on a demo site and everything seems to work. Would you be able to send me login details for the admin area of your site so that I can make the necessary changes and check it there. If that's ok, please set up a temp admin account at super user level and email the details to the email address that you received this forum notification from.

Thanks

because faith comes from hearing the message

Moderators: paulkosciecha